For the third year in a row, ArtsFund is thrilled to be partnering with the Seattle Mariners to present Arts Night at Safeco Field on Friday, June 19.
This year’s Arts Night is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever. Some of the highlights will include:
- Live performances by Jet City Improv, Music Center of the Northwest in and around the stadium, beginning when gates open at 5:10pm
- A performance of the national anthem by Andi Alhadeff, representing The 5th Avenue Theatre
- The “ArtsZone” on the main concourse, where guests can mingle with representatives from a dozen of the region’s arts organizations and learn more about the work they are doing
- Shout outs to arts organizations in the stands on the JumboTron*
- A “Star Wars” themed fireworks show immediately following the game!
And if that wasn’t enough, we’ve added another benefit this year — $3 of every ticket sold will go back to ArtsFund to help us support the great work being done in our community.
Tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate at mariners.com/arts (deadline Thursday, June 18 at noon) using the promo code ART. Come out to cheer on the Mariners and support our region’s arts community!
*Organizations wishing to be featured on the JumboTron must purchase 20 tickets to the game. Please go to mariners.com/arts for more information.