Why run a workplace campaign for the arts?
Workplace Giving campaigns provide a company’s employees the opportunity to rally together and support over 55 arts organizations whose programming and outreach makes our community an ideal place to live, work and raise a family. All ArtsFund drives are developed closely with the hosting company so that they fit in with the culture and fulfill needs.
A campaign with ArtsFund can stand alone or be coordinated with a United Way drive. Our existing workplace giving companies report their employees appreciate being able to balance their support of health and human services with supporting the arts. Introducing an arts option to employee giving drives often increases the total employee response.
What does a typical campaign look like?
In most cases campaigns are 2-3 weeks long and include an informal kickoff event with a 20-minute presentation complete with remarks and entertainment. Some campaigns are low-key and others include raffles and activities.
Workplace campaigns offer:
- Convenience – support the arts ecosystem through one gift
- Individuality – you choose to participate, how much to give, how to give
- Education – get information you might not otherwise know
- Teamwork – come together for a common goal
- Inspiration – be inspired by your leaders and your coworkers, or be an inspiration to them
- Fun – entertainment at the kickoff, team competitions, prizes
How do we get started?
If you would like to learn more about hosting ArtsFund in your workplace please contact Shin Yu Pai at 206.508.0299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee contributions through workplace giving campaigns contributed over $500,000 to Campaign 2015. Thank you to the employees of the following companies who came together to support Puget Sound arts organizations: